This dressing is excellent, you can even omit the Blue Cheese and make a great Ranch Dressing.
Low-Fat Blue Cheese Salad Dressing/Dip
· ½ cup low or fat-free sour cream
· ¼ cup low or fat-free mayonnaise
· ¼ cup low or fat-free plain yogurt
· 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
· ¼ cup (1 oz) crumbled blue cheese, divided
· In a blender or food processor mix first four ingredients and half of blue cheese; stopping once or twice to scrape down sides. Pour into container, mix in rest of blue cheese. Cover and chill about 1 hour.
· Omit the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix if desired, for a milder version.
· Omit the blue cheese and add an extra tablespoon of the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix for a low-fat Ranch dressing/dip
· Mix and match the low and fat-free ingredients to suit your needs or to what you have on hand…I am not a fan of fat-free mayo so I use low-fat, and the fat-free which I feel makes a much better tasting dressing/dip