Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hey All,

I know I have been MIA for a LONG time, and I am sorry.  Life has been a bit of a roller coaster lately.  I found out that I have a gluten allergy and well my whole world, especially my food world has been turned upside down.  I think I finally have learned not only how to be gluten free but also how to cook quality food that still tastes fantastic.  Please don't worry not all my post will be gluten free.  I still have to feed the non allergic masses.

I have also started canning and hope to bring you some of those recipes as well.  Mostly I am canning so that I KNOW what is in my food, as opposed to putting a garden or stocking up for the winter.

Another main reason I have been MIA is because of Pinterest, I have stumbled across numerous cooking blogs with gorgeous pictures and postings.  I have to admit to being intimidated as I am camera challenged.  However I have decided that I will do my best and share what abilities I do have with you.  Please do not feel the need to critique my pix.  They will be there to help you out and allow you to "pin" your favorite recipes.  I am going to try and go back and at least add a finished pic of each recipe.  This may take some time so please be patient.  I have been taking pictures with my phone and have some stocked up to work on as the days get colder and shorter.

Looking forward to adding food & fun to your days,

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment